CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Solomon figured something out for me and for you!

So I promised myself this blogging thing wouldn't get too deep--well so much for that! I was reading today in Ecclesiastes. What an incredible book! God spoke to me about this verse

(1:14) "I have seen all things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind."

Solomon goes on to explain that he has anything a man could ever want, he has built a kingdom that people are in awe of, and yet none of it means anything without God. None of it even matters. It is meaningless.

I think I am relating to this in that I am soon going to step aside for the next
Mother's of Preschoolers [check out the MOPS link down the side if you have no clue what this is!] Head Coordinator to take over. I have done the job now for two amazing years and it has been an experience that I will never replace with anything. The women I have worked with and what we've accomplished have been awesome. However, those things pale in comparison to what God has done in those two years; in our hearts, in our individual families, in the women we've reached out and included. It really would have been meaningless without His hand on it. It would have failed terribly if it were up to me! I am just so thankful that He is always there to lead us on this path and gently teaches us along the way. Glory to God! :))

1 comments:

David and Zoe said...

I found your blog from the Taylor's blog! Fun Fun!!!

Asher Hanging with Jackson

Thanksgiving Pictures

We played dress-up, board games, went to a Gingerbread House display, ate too much food, Tyler got to hunt with the boys, and lots more (:

The KING OF THE WORLD

The KING OF THE WORLD

PRETTY PRINCESS

PRETTY PRINCESS

How do I get through the Daily Happenings with Mr. Smith?

Recent Pics of our little man we call ASH

Another Ballet Slideshow (Class Number 3)

This is so much fun!

Ladies and Gentleman...Paul Wright and ROOTDOWN www.rootdownsound.com



Quantcast Press Play and ENJOY this funky sound! Tyler and I went to see them play and they were awesome! Our new favorite!