Ella and Asher
HEALTHY!!!
I can't believe this little guy is going to be ONE on Friday! It is crazy to me--it only seems like he has been with us for such a short time. I guess when you look at the big picture he only has been with us for a short time. What a blessing they both are to Tyler and I. They make us realize so much more the love of God too. If any other moms are reading you probably know why--isn't it hard to extend grace sometimes as God extends it to you? LOL With that statement it also must be said that even though we are teaching these kids everyday something new, they are teaching us as well. Shocking!






1 comments:
I realize that the fact that I am so ecstatic about wipes is pathetic; but at least I admit it:)
I saw some of the pictures Peter took of you and Ella, they look AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment