






A few weeks ago Ella and I had a "Mom & Daughter" date at the tulip fields. We had so much fun! It was beautiful out there! I live for these days, where she seems like such a sweet little lady and we can really enjoy things together. These days are more and more, and I look forward to us becoming great friends.Then, just last Friday, Asher turned ONE! I can't believe it! To me, it feels like he has been with us only a few months, not a whole year! He is amazing. He is so affectionate and loving. He always gives you eye contact when you talk, which makes him so endearing to interact with. He loves to explore, get dirty, and especially loves when an adult gets really silly with him with voices or impressions. His favorites are cookie monster, elmo, and a gorilla! This kid loves to laugh!
Here's a video of the big boy playing hoops in the bathtub...








3 comments:
How fun...I love the pictures!!!
You have the cutest happiest babies in the world:)
Adorable pics!!!!! I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment