CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Great Fun at Rogers' wedding


Tyler and I got to go on a 'date' to a wedding on Easter Sunday. It was pretty fun and the couple who got married was so cute!! Check out the Taylor's blog for an awesome pic of the bride, Melissa.

2 comments:

monica said...

You guys looked so cute that day!! I love weddings...they are a great excuse to dress up!!!

Libby's rowing blog said...

You guys look so cute!!! I love you!!!!

Asher Hanging with Jackson

Thanksgiving Pictures

We played dress-up, board games, went to a Gingerbread House display, ate too much food, Tyler got to hunt with the boys, and lots more (:

The KING OF THE WORLD

The KING OF THE WORLD

PRETTY PRINCESS

PRETTY PRINCESS

How do I get through the Daily Happenings with Mr. Smith?

Recent Pics of our little man we call ASH

Another Ballet Slideshow (Class Number 3)

This is so much fun!

Ladies and Gentleman...Paul Wright and ROOTDOWN www.rootdownsound.com



Quantcast Press Play and ENJOY this funky sound! Tyler and I went to see them play and they were awesome! Our new favorite!