So could someone out there write a manual for this 'mothering' thing??
Not only is being a mother a pretty tough job to figure out, it is even harder when cold/flu season is in full swing. We are now on virus number four in our house and I am just exhausted! There is no one that is immune to these little 'buggers' as Tyler has been sick, I have been sick, Ella has been sick, and my poor little baby Asher has been sick!!!! This most recent bug went through Ella last week and now is spending a week vacationing in Asher. Did I mention that I feel like the little bug is now moving into to 'hotel Michelle'? Ahh!
So now to the uplifting part for all of you out there...through all of this I realize that God is in control and I am not. Through all of this I realize that I will never be a perfect mom, no matter how hard I try, I can't protect my children from what's out there. Through all of this, I have increased endurance for the next hurdle we will encounter. I have to have the hope that Winter's for our family in the future will be healthy because of this 'training season' our immune systems have undergone.
Most of all-->Through all of this ...GOD IS GOD and I AM NOT!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Still have a sick child...but there is good news after all of this
at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asher Hanging with Jackson
Thanksgiving Pictures
We played dress-up, board games, went to a Gingerbread House display, ate too much food, Tyler got to hunt with the boys, and lots more (:
The KING OF THE WORLD
PRETTY PRINCESS
Recent Pics of our little man we call ASH
Another Ballet Slideshow (Class Number 3)
This is so much fun!
Ladies and Gentleman...Paul Wright and ROOTDOWN www.rootdownsound.com
Press Play and ENJOY this funky sound! Tyler and I went to see them play and they were awesome! Our new favorite!




0 comments:
Post a Comment