CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Man from Jordan

I spoke to a man the other day from Jordan. That's right from the Middle East. It was amazing to hear his perspective on the War in Iraq. To hear that there is good being done over there. To hear that our soldiers are doing something that is courageous--they are giving their lives so that these people have a voice. He spoke about how influential the elections in Iraq were and how it affected every other country in the region. Democracy is infiltrating that once dark area of the world! Amazing. I thank God for that conversation because it is so hard to hear about the good things happening over there. In the midst of this upcoming election, the media continues to only cover the horrible things that happen over there and not good things. Check out my link to "If I die before you wake". It is awesome--it was written and performed by a soldier. It will touch your heart, so have a box of tissues handy!

0 comments:

Asher Hanging with Jackson

Thanksgiving Pictures

We played dress-up, board games, went to a Gingerbread House display, ate too much food, Tyler got to hunt with the boys, and lots more (:

The KING OF THE WORLD

The KING OF THE WORLD

PRETTY PRINCESS

PRETTY PRINCESS

How do I get through the Daily Happenings with Mr. Smith?

Recent Pics of our little man we call ASH

Another Ballet Slideshow (Class Number 3)

This is so much fun!

Ladies and Gentleman...Paul Wright and ROOTDOWN www.rootdownsound.com



Quantcast Press Play and ENJOY this funky sound! Tyler and I went to see them play and they were awesome! Our new favorite!