CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun 2008

Well, our third year in a row Trick-or-Treating downtown...will it be our last? It was a mad-house!! Not to mention all of the older kids 'scaring' the younger ones with their ax-through-the-head costumes. I do have to honestly say, it was still fun. I just think there has to be a better option! I am dreaming of a trick-or-treating event in our little community (townhouses) where all the old people are expecting us and we walk through the safety of the enclosed community with our toddlers with no fear of cars or grim reapers! Plus the old people of our community will get to see cute little ones--instant joy I tell you! I will have to write a proposal to the board....hmmm....I am going to get right on that! (:

For pics, see the slideshow below:

1 comments:

Libby's rowing blog said...

Hey! Awe, they look so cute! : )

Yeah, I heard you are coming in a few weeks. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long will you be in Ohio?

Luv!

Libby

P.S. I like the songs you have on your player

Asher Hanging with Jackson

Thanksgiving Pictures

We played dress-up, board games, went to a Gingerbread House display, ate too much food, Tyler got to hunt with the boys, and lots more (:

The KING OF THE WORLD

The KING OF THE WORLD

PRETTY PRINCESS

PRETTY PRINCESS

How do I get through the Daily Happenings with Mr. Smith?

Recent Pics of our little man we call ASH

Another Ballet Slideshow (Class Number 3)

This is so much fun!

Ladies and Gentleman...Paul Wright and ROOTDOWN www.rootdownsound.com



Quantcast Press Play and ENJOY this funky sound! Tyler and I went to see them play and they were awesome! Our new favorite!