CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

AHHHH---HAAAAAA!!!!!




I recently learned something about myself and had to write about it!

So on Saturday afternoon, the kids got up from their nap and seeing as how there was some major painting going on in our house (we painted [finally!!!!] our staircase and railings), we went on a long walk so the painting could be finished up. It was pretty fun not having to get a stroller out or anything as Asher loves to walk on his own now. He is being pretty good about the 'holding hands' thing these day, which is a HUGE victory!

Well, before we went out the door I grabbed my camera and as we walked I started thinking....why do I love taking pictures so much!??!!? I mean, really really asking myself. I thought for a while.....we all jumped in some puddles with our boots.....I thought some more....we crossed a street....I thought some more....Ella sat down on the wet grass in her jeans....I thought some more....and then...

AHHHH---HAAAAAA!!!!!

I realized that I have a terrible memory. I know people might say that all the time, but me? I REALLY REALLY DO have a memory problem! I don't remember things that other people remember about their childhood. I don't remember who my High School team played my Senior year when we got knocked out of the play-offs. I don't remember the name of my AAU coach or hardly any of the girls I played with. Ahh!

So what I am getting at here--I take pictures to remember. I take pictures to have a shot of our history to look back on later. I take pictures to be reminded. This is why I take pictures!

This is why you might see me with my camera!! (:

3 comments:

roxana campbell said...

hey I love all the pics its great to see the kids grow up!!!I am excited for you guys this week its awsome whats happening on sunday for you all. HEY i want to see pic of the stairs I am sure it looks great.

HC said...

I am right there with you! Most of my "childhood memories" are based on photos or videos that my parents took when I was young!

Keep up the photo work! :-)

Ben and Nichole Prahl said...

Hey! I am happy to see that everyone is well. I think of you often too. I will be coming home for the week after Christmas. I would love to see you and the kids. Have a wonderful week.

Asher Hanging with Jackson

Thanksgiving Pictures

We played dress-up, board games, went to a Gingerbread House display, ate too much food, Tyler got to hunt with the boys, and lots more (:

The KING OF THE WORLD

The KING OF THE WORLD

PRETTY PRINCESS

PRETTY PRINCESS

How do I get through the Daily Happenings with Mr. Smith?

Recent Pics of our little man we call ASH

Another Ballet Slideshow (Class Number 3)

This is so much fun!

Ladies and Gentleman...Paul Wright and ROOTDOWN www.rootdownsound.com



Quantcast Press Play and ENJOY this funky sound! Tyler and I went to see them play and they were awesome! Our new favorite!