Asher walks around with bowls of food these days.....am I crazy??
Drama girl works on her faces: "Pretty face"
Here's "I'm just SO HAPPY"
and lastly: "I'm disappointed in you" face
Our big swimmer girl.....she is in the "kick around the pool with the noodle" stage
RAMBO!
Ella and Caden on campus...is this a glimpse into their future?
Now their on a CD cover.....with Caden's musical ability this really could be prophetic!
Some 'fort fun' with friends
I can fly, I can fly, I can fly!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Just some pics from the last albums I uploaded...
at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asher Hanging with Jackson
Thanksgiving Pictures
We played dress-up, board games, went to a Gingerbread House display, ate too much food, Tyler got to hunt with the boys, and lots more (:
The KING OF THE WORLD
PRETTY PRINCESS
Recent Pics of our little man we call ASH
Another Ballet Slideshow (Class Number 3)
This is so much fun!
Ladies and Gentleman...Paul Wright and ROOTDOWN www.rootdownsound.com
Press Play and ENJOY this funky sound! Tyler and I went to see them play and they were awesome! Our new favorite!




1 comments:
So fun! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment