CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Your update---Ballet this week...

Ella and I are giddy....she laughs I laugh....I laugh, she laughs.....we ARE GIDDY!

I know it could seem obsessive...well, I at least I admit it!   This girl only has 6 ballet classes and by golly we all are going to see everything that she does in these classes!  It is so cute--did I mention I am GIDDY while she is in class?  It is everything I can do just to hold myself back from joining in with all the little princesses!  It is the cutest thing to watch in the whole world!! (:









0 comments:

Asher Hanging with Jackson

Thanksgiving Pictures

We played dress-up, board games, went to a Gingerbread House display, ate too much food, Tyler got to hunt with the boys, and lots more (:

The KING OF THE WORLD

The KING OF THE WORLD

PRETTY PRINCESS

PRETTY PRINCESS

How do I get through the Daily Happenings with Mr. Smith?

Recent Pics of our little man we call ASH

Another Ballet Slideshow (Class Number 3)

This is so much fun!

Ladies and Gentleman...Paul Wright and ROOTDOWN www.rootdownsound.com



Quantcast Press Play and ENJOY this funky sound! Tyler and I went to see them play and they were awesome! Our new favorite!