What a great visit we had! We stayed pretty busy and had lots of fun together. I guess it is really saying something when I say that we were not even ready to kick them out when they left! Pics of the beach, Mary's peak, waiting for the bus, haircuts, and more!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Grandma Shirlee and Uncle Corey came to visit the kiddos
at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asher Hanging with Jackson
Thanksgiving Pictures
We played dress-up, board games, went to a Gingerbread House display, ate too much food, Tyler got to hunt with the boys, and lots more (:
The KING OF THE WORLD
PRETTY PRINCESS
Recent Pics of our little man we call ASH
Another Ballet Slideshow (Class Number 3)
This is so much fun!
Ladies and Gentleman...Paul Wright and ROOTDOWN www.rootdownsound.com
Press Play and ENJOY this funky sound! Tyler and I went to see them play and they were awesome! Our new favorite!






2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Isn't it nice having family around! I love Ella's haircut:)
Hey Girl!!!!
It looks like you guys had fun! Grandma came down for Evan's dog show and thats all she talked about.
Love ya!
Libby
Post a Comment