CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

You have to see this

My mom and dad really wanted to buy Asher a power wheels car for his birthday and most of his Christmas....kind of eccentric of them I know but they really want to. I think my dad is just really excited to have another grandSON....?? My argument was that he is ONLY ONE!! Are you crazy!?!?! Well, I've started shopping online a little for them and I found this amazing video. It is hilarious! These kids are crazy!!!
Check it out on this website link:
http://www.micromotorx.com/
(Its about half-way down the page)
My personal favorite right now is the "mini-Mini cooper" --SO CUTE!

1 comments:

chris and monica said...

Why did you have to show the website? As soon as Chris saw the cars he wanted on for our kids....and we don't even have them. If Asher gets one of those, he will be cruising for chicks every day:)

Asher Hanging with Jackson

Thanksgiving Pictures

We played dress-up, board games, went to a Gingerbread House display, ate too much food, Tyler got to hunt with the boys, and lots more (:

The KING OF THE WORLD

The KING OF THE WORLD

PRETTY PRINCESS

PRETTY PRINCESS

How do I get through the Daily Happenings with Mr. Smith?

Recent Pics of our little man we call ASH

Another Ballet Slideshow (Class Number 3)

This is so much fun!

Ladies and Gentleman...Paul Wright and ROOTDOWN www.rootdownsound.com



Quantcast Press Play and ENJOY this funky sound! Tyler and I went to see them play and they were awesome! Our new favorite!