CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A week in Medford

No lumber in the driveway.
A Clean house. No sheetrock dust.
No holes in the walls. No loose brick pieces to make sure Asher doesn't eat.
No plastic hanging from the ceiling. No loose electrical wiring.
So I am in Medford right now and loving it.

The work is finally getting done in our house! You know the remodel work I talked about forever ago?? Well the contractor and his crew are finally "healthy" {ask me for details if you want to hear the sob story} and so they started on our job yesterday. [Exactly 2 weeks later than the start date he gave us after we waited 5 weeks to get a start date from him! Live and learn!]

Tyler and I decided it might be best for me to get the kids out of the way completely.... hence I am in Medford at his folks house for the week. I must admit, is really nice to not be staring at my house in demolition/construction state. I am happy to clean up after the kids here, but there it was like, "what is one more stain on the floor right now??".

We are having a nice time so far and I am realizing more and more just how blessed I am with my hubby's family. They are so accomadating, hospitable, and caring. I really do feel tremendously comfortable here and I thank God for that! Thank you Lord for Mr. and Mrs. Smith {a little older, Mr. & Mrs. Smith}!!!

I wish I had a picture to share but all my pics are at my house, along with the love of my life!

4 comments:

chris and monica said...

Hey,

I had a good time too!! I haven't had much girl time either:)

I am so happy to see you are in Medford and away from all the stressful house stuff! Maybe when you come home your house will be completed?

Give your kids a hug from us

Kati said...

Yeah! I'm glad to hear the remodel is finally under way! Can't wait to see the final results!

chris and monica said...

Oh, and one more thing. Our new blog has pictures of your price and princess.

Tricia said...

hey friend. i'm letting you know that i tagged you for the "life as i know it" meme.

Asher Hanging with Jackson

Thanksgiving Pictures

We played dress-up, board games, went to a Gingerbread House display, ate too much food, Tyler got to hunt with the boys, and lots more (:

The KING OF THE WORLD

The KING OF THE WORLD

PRETTY PRINCESS

PRETTY PRINCESS

How do I get through the Daily Happenings with Mr. Smith?

Recent Pics of our little man we call ASH

Another Ballet Slideshow (Class Number 3)

This is so much fun!

Ladies and Gentleman...Paul Wright and ROOTDOWN www.rootdownsound.com



Quantcast Press Play and ENJOY this funky sound! Tyler and I went to see them play and they were awesome! Our new favorite!